Anzur Ismail, an associate attorney at Kola & Associates, Ltd, has been practicing law in Illinois since 2014. She has extensive experience in a variety of different areas such as immigration, deportation defense, criminal defense, family, and civil proceedings.
Attorney Ismail received her Juris Doctor from the John Marshall Law School. She provides dedicated and passionate advocacy for all of her clients. She has represented clients in numerous criminal and civil matters in the Counties of Cook (and its surrounding districts), DuPage, Kane, Will, Lake, DeKalb, and Kendall. In addition to this, she represents clients in Immigration and Bond proceedings before the EOIR. She is dedicated to providing detailed and comprehensive advice to help her clients reach the best results for their needs.
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, Juris Doctor, 2014
- DePaul University- Chicago, IL, Bachelor of Science in Finance and Business Management, 2004
- State of Illinois
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Muslim Bar Association